Medicine Cabinet Makeover
Essential oils can replace, more safely and effectively, virtually everything in your medicine cabinet.
- Instead of pain and headache medicine try MyGraine or Peppermint.
- Instead of sterilizing agents try Lemon or Tea Tree.
- Instead of a decongestant or products for allergies, colds or flu, try Aspire.
- Instead of products for an immune system boost or sore throat medicine, try SpiceC or Deliverance.
- Instead of anti-itch lotion, sleeping aids, burn creams, disinfectants and products for cuts and scrapes, try Lavender.
- Instead of over-the-counter products to get over a cough, try Rosemary.
- Instead of mouthwash, try a trace of Peppermint or Tea Tree.
- Instead of products to remove warts, try a trace of Oregano.
- Instead of upset stomach and heartburn products, try InsideOut.
- Instead of muscle pain cream, try Deeper.
- Instead of anti-fungal treatment for athletes foot, try Tea Tree.
To learn why you need this makeover, read the article on Essential Oils vs Synthetics.